Australian type 750kg 10" Solid Steel Rim Rubber Trailer Jockey wheel
- Jockey wheel is used to lift or adjust the trailer to suit towing parts.
- Clear zinc handle has good rust resistance and suitable operation.
- The handle is fixed with jockey wheel by a Spring-pin for safety use and nice look.
- Zinc plated on both outer/ inner tube.
- Swing up style and Easy Release Handle for easy operation.
- 10" Steel Rim Solid Rubber Wheel.
- Mounting bracket height
- Retracted 420mm
- Extended 670mm
- Retracted 700mm
- Extended: 950mm
- Total lift: 250mm
- Outer tube dia.: Φ51mm
- Inner tube dia.: Φ43mm
- Travel: 250mm
- Handle radius: 135mm
- Lift capacity: 750kg
- Wheel dimension: 260*55mm (10x4" solid steel rim rubber wheel)
(Qty per crate)
||Φ51 / Φ43
||80EA per crate
||260*102 rubebr wheel
||Bolt-on swivel plate
03) How to make sure the correct sizie of the Jack stands
Here is some important points to make sure you buy the correct size of Jack to fit your lovely Trailer or equipment.
||contain Static capcacity/ lift capacity
||the length of the Jack remove in vertical direction (or call that the lenght of the screw can move)
||measure from the center of the bracket to the ground(foot),should notice the retracted and extended height
||measure form the top of jack to the ground (foot),should notice the retracted and extended height
|Salt spray testing
||standard requirement of anti-corrosive. the units is: hour
||means how many times you can use this Jack