|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Suntech Tower|
|Model Number:||Galvanized Steel Tower|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Tower|
|Packaging Details:||Exported Containers|
|Delivery Time:||30-35 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Year|
|Product Name:||Galvanized Steel Tower||Material List:||Steel Q345,Q235,Q420|
|Wind Speed:||110~160km/h_3 Second Gust||Application:||Site Construction|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dip Galvanised||Lifetime:||20-30 Years|
Q345 Galvanized Steel Tower,
Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Tower,
Q235 Galvanized Steel Tower
Telecommunication RDU RDS Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Tower
We are leading Chinese Tower manufacturer which have 26 years experiences, offering all kind of tower products and related accessories, do installation and maintenance, and have been exporting more than 65 countries over the decades.
Also we have lots of experiences for the tower design based on International standard and offering low cost-effective solution to our clients worldwide.
Here is fabrication process for our transmission tower; however, both parties must discuss all drawings and confirm all shop drawings, technical specification, and which standard to conform. Before mass production, we must received all signed approved shop drawings and technical documents from our client.
Monopole cell tower telecom toweris a type of signal transmission tower, also called a signal transmission tower or a signal tower. Its main function is to support signal transmission and to support signal transmission antennas.
There are the following communication towers: angle steel four-post communication tower, steel pipe three-post communication tower, single-pole communication tower (beautified, bionic tree, light pole), lifting communication tower, and movable communication tower.
Telecommunication Tower- Goods description and major parameters
|No.||Description||Detailed Specification and Major design Parameters|
|1||Design Code||ANSI/TIA222G, European Standard and others|
1. Antenna load area as per specified by Clients worldwide.
2. Wind speed as per requested by the clients.
3. Deflection & Twist Angle, Exposure category, Topographic category as per specified by clients.
|5||Hot-dip galvanization||ISO 1461 2009, ASTM A123|
1. High strength low alloy structural steel: Q420B which is equivalent with ASTM Gr60
2. High strength low alloy structural steels: Q345B which is equivalent with ASTM Gr50 or S355JR
3. Carbon Structural Steel: Q235B which is equivalent with ASTM A36 or S235JR
|7||Bolts and Nuts||Mainly ISO 898 grade 6.8 and 8.8 bolts|
|8||Foundation||50KPa, 100KPa, 150KPa soil bearing capacity mainly.|
1. 3 Leg Self supported Angular Towers
2. 3 Leg Self supported Tubular Towers
3. 4 Leg Self supported Angular Towers
4. 4 Leg Self supported Tubular Towers
5. Guyed Mast
6. Monopole Tower
7. Camouflaged Tower: Palm Tree, Pine Tree, Coconut and others tree
8. RDS Tower: Rapid Deploy Site/Tower
9. Rooftop Towers
10. Smart Poles
1. Tower structures: 10 years
2. Camouflaged towers
a. Barks: 10 years
b. Branches and leaves: 3 years
|11||Return Period||50 Years|
1. Paint kits (ICAO standards): Water Based Acrylic Anticorrosive Paint which include Primer, International Orange/Red and Ivory White
2. Aviation Light: 48V/220V Double Light and Single Light & Solar Light
3. Lightning System: Lightning rod with 70mm2 G/Y copper cable down conductor or 25x3mm copper flat tape with clamps, and copper coated steel busbars or as per specified by clients.
4. Earthing System: Earthing Rod with copper clad steel strand cable and lugs etc. or as per specified by Clients.
5. ACDB as per specified by clients
6. Fencing: Palisade fence and wire mesh fence with razor wires and gate.
7. Fall arrest system: GB and CE certificate fall arrest system.
8. Optical Fiber Cable: as per specified by client
9. Generator: as per specified by client
10. Canopy and Generator Cage: as per specified by clients
Monopole TowerMonopoles are one of the least intrusive and easiest communication towers to erect. This
fact has led to them quickly becoming one of the most popular structures in the wireless communication industry.
As consumer demand for data on wireless devices continues to skyrocket, wireless carriers are faced with severe
capacity issues on their networks. While new technology and better wireless antennas can help, the best solution
is to add additional towers. However, adding towers in urban areas has become difficult in recent years as more
stringent zoning laws and lack of available land make the process longer and more expensive. Due to monopoles
and concealed monopoles (pine poles, flag poles, palm poles, etc…) requiring smaller footprints and being more
aesthetically pleasing, wireless carriers have increasingly turned to these structures to deploy in populated areas.
Small tower footprint and foundation
Fast and easy to erect
Contact Person: Peter