Indoor AC High Voltage SF6 Gas Insulated Load Break Switch
FLN type indoor high voltage AC load breaker switch refer to international new technology and develop the switching equipment in according to the relevant standards in China's electric power system. Its performance indicators in full compliance IEC420, 694,129 and national standards GB3804-2004“3.6kV-0.5kV high voltage AC load breaker switch" GB1985-2004“high-voltage AC isolation switch and earthing switch" GB/ T1 1022-1999“common technical requirements for high-voltage switchgear and control equipment standards" . This is the main switching element RMU. The load breaker switch is a cllctin multifunctional medium voltage switchgear of gates, sub-gate, earthing. In a fully sealed with strengthen the structure of the epoxy resin housing to filled with SF6 gas,0.05MPa, with the minimum parts to achieve the above three functions, to ensure product quality, improve relabiliy, maintenance-free. It can be safely run for more than 20 years in normal conditions.
Basic Functions And Features
1. Load breaker switch adapts double fracture, rotary movable contact structure, with the following three kinds of operating states: Closing,opening, earthing.
2. Uusing SF6 gas as an arc extinguishing and insulating medium, the main circuit seals by the upper and lower housing pouring epoxy rein, the conductive function is unaffected by external influences.
3. Good safety performance. If internal arcing occurs, the housing has an internal structure weak point, it will be rushed to open, fllowed by the cabinet above the shutter release arc red open air overpressure stream-oriented outside the cabinet, ensure that the switch cabinet security checks.
4. Load breaker switch sets gates, opening, earthing switch three at one, flled with SF6 gas encapsulated in epoxy resin housing, three-position interlock, compact structure, high security and relibility.
5. Small size, light weight, maintenance-free, easy and safe to operate.
1. GB311.1-1997 Insulation Co-ordination for High Voltage Transmission and Distribution Equipment
2. GB3804-2004 High-voltage Alternating-current Switches for Rated Voltage above 3.6kV and less than 40.5kV
3. GB/T 11022-1999 Common Specifications for High-voltage Sswitchgear and Controlgear Standards
4. DL/T593- 2006 Common Specifications for High-voltage Switchgear and Controlgear Standards
5. GB16926-2009 High-voltage Alternating Current Swith-Fuse Combinations
6. GB/T 1985-2004 High-voltage Alternatin-current Disconnectors and Earthing Switches
7. GB/T 15166 -94 High-voltage Alternating-current Fuses
1. The altitude: under 1000M.
2. The ambient temperature: -25℃-+40℃.
3. The relative humidity of air: monthly≤90%, daily≤95%.
4. Ampitude: ≤degree 8.
5. No fire, explosion, chemical corrosion and severe vibration in the workplace;
6. Contamination grade: II class.